We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications
tailored exclusively for the specific customers. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet the business goals and satisfy users’ expectations. We are experienced in Ruby on Rails consulting
on the backend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank
and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen
or Keller Williams
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need.
- 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
- experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
- ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
- ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not convinced yet? Check out the interview with Mateusz (our Head of Technology and Product Design): https://hubs.ly/H0gxRGm0. See you soon!