We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications
tailored exclusively for the specific customers. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet the business goals and satisfy users’ expectations. We are experienced in Ruby on Rails consulting
on the backend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank
and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen
or Keller Williams
This is the time when we search for Ruby on Rails Developers dedicated to delivering best-quality code to turn ideas into online practice! Don't hesitate, apply now.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS,
- ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries,
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
- you can efficiently search for the information you need,
- you have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients,
- experience with foreign clients and working in an Agile way,
- you love to take charge of the project you are working on.
- understanding of test-driven development, more thorough knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org