Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
The Kraków Team is responsible for both frontend and backend side development of critical Cloudinary products (eg. the completely new product, Digital Asset Management solution and others) with full ownership over the architecture, technology, development and the process.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
- Advanced Processing and analyzing of images & videos
- Working in a “crazy” scale of an average of 5000 images & videos that are created each second!
- Big Data - Managing large quantities of Data and information. Our goal is to improve it and better analyze it in order to give us and our customers added value
- 5+ years experience of application design and development
- Experience in building APIs on top of Ruby on Rails
- Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Very good English skills both spoken and written
- Nice to have:
- Working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures
- Experience working in an early-stage startup company
- Architect and Build the next generation of Cloudinary's management console, upload and presentation widgets
- Work closely with product managers in defining and implementing roadmap features
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in Digital Asset Management today