At USEO we work on startup-like projects from different parts of the world. For our growing team we are looking for a full-stack developer. We care a lot about who we work with and what kind of projects we work on. More than anything we value trust, honesty, loyalty and a pleasant atmosphere without corporate tension.
While working with us you will make a real impact on the products you work on as well as on the whole company.
What we do:
- we work on products and startups from different parts of the world
- we build products from scratch or help developing existing products
- we build MVPs
- we support and maintain existing projects
- we make our own internal projects
Join us if you look forward to:
- make a real impact on the project you work on
- work within international teams
- have flexible working hours and work agreement which suits you
- get access to a private health care
- work in a really nice office in the heart of Wroclaw
- cooperate with people passionate about their work
..and especially if you value honesty, trust, loyalty and nice atmosphere at the office.
We search for ambitious people looking for challenging, responsible and really satisfying work. Right now we need help with one of our long term projects based on Ruby on Rails technology.
One of the key elements in the project are:
- implementation of a new architecture
- creating new functionalities
- developing our API
- fixing upcoming bugs
- code refactoring
- code review and work documentation
We desire following skills :
- at least 5y of commercial experience
- excellent Ruby / Ruby on Rails knowledge
- good Git skills
- good written and spoken english allowing for smooth communication
- nice to have would be a knowledge of following topics: DDD, micro services, event sourcing, CQRS
Contact us or let's have a coffee together if you'd like to learn more!