Our client is no ordinary tech company and we want you to know it as much as Codete does! We are developing a platform that’s used mainly by developers (not only) in order to manage all of their media needs in the cloud (AWS). Specially designed solution for quick and easy uploading, converting, using filters on images and videos for development needs (websites and apps). From upload, storage and security to a complex platform that speeds up the development process into a whole new level.
Over 450 000 registered users, 5000 paying customers (just a few o them: Nike, Adidas, CNN, Taboola, Netflix, TED, Answers.com, Redbull and more).
They manage more than 1 Billion images & Videos every day and work on an extremely large scale. Almost all of the news and e-commerce sites in Israel and abroad manage their images & Videos using Cloudinary - sounds good, huh?
Business trips to Tel Aviv included 🌴
- 5+ years of experience of application design and development;
- Experience in building APIs on top of Ruby on Rails;
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation;
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike;
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written.
Additional assets (nice to have):
- Working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures;
- Experience working in an early-stage startup company.
Values & Atmosphere
- flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
- external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
- private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
- open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department