Join the Selleo team
and make use of the opportunities to fulfill your professional aspirations whether that means upskilling, mentoring, multinational clients collaboration, exposure to a wide variety of projects or sharing your knowledge at industry events.
We are currently looking for Ruby on Rails back-end developer who will be supported and challenged within a culture that nurtures growth, strives for innovation and rewards collaboration.
You will experience:
Great Working Conditions
- competitive salary with monthly bonuses and the ability to get a pay raise every time you grow your skills (3-6 months);
- career path with paid business opportunities in sales, marketing, learning and development
Flat Company Structure
- no bosses or project managers: you may choose to have a real impact on the company and your work (e.g. you can change a project if you want to explore something new);
- no dress code, you can wear whatever you want
- modern & friendly office in the city center with the biggest kitchen in town,
- your own parking place, standing desk, comfortable chair;
- team retreats: board games, football, gym, Tekken and FIFA tournaments, unconferences