Software house is a multi-element puzzle. For six years, we have been successfully constructing the team of people with matching characters and skills, which resulted in a truly beautiful picture. Only one piece is missing. We believe it is you, Naturaily.
You need to know that we value individuality, professionalism, open communication and honesty. We strive to provide our clients with the best, stable, reliable and beautiful digital products.
Naturaily truly is a reliable software development company. We know that, and we need the world to know it too. Do you have an idea how to spread the word? We are waiting for you!
What we expect from you is:
- to drive software architecture, design & development activities
- to keep abreast of new technology trends & to identify opportunities and risks
- to learn & adopt new tools/ technologies/ programming languages
- to communicate with the client on behalf of team
- to extend & maintain DevTeam’s knowledge base
- to mentor other RoR Developers
- to initiate/ to take part in grass-roots, both internal & external activities
What you can expect from us is:
- the possibility to work with clients from around the world representing, among other industries: art, e-commerce, energy, and construction
- to be a part of a team that strives for the best solutions for client and project itself
- to have the freedom of action
- to have a real impact on the company's development trends
- the software needed to deliver good results
- an additional budget for trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- the flexibility of working hours
- a nice office in the heart of Wrocław surrounded by cafés, restaurants, art galleries, etc.
- a co-financed Multisport Card
- a MacBook
We need you to be:
- commercially experienced with software development work (min. 4 years)
- in the extensive know of Ruby & Ruby on Rails
- knowledgeable of MySQL, PostgreSQL or noSQL databases
- experienced with the following: Sidekiq, Redis, Rubocop
- aware of architectural & Object Oriented Programming design patterns
- Experienced with Git usage
- independent as a tech lead within a small team
- eager to mentor other developers
- proficient in English - both in writing and speaking
It would be great if you:
- have experience with: Elastic Search, MQTT, Kafka, Docker
- have gained knowledge of at least one JS framework (i.e. React.js/Vue.js)
- contribute to Open Source community