As one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe, Finiata is an exciting place to work. We are determined to help small businesses and freelancers in Europe to focus on what really matters – saving them time, stress and money by providing accessible and seamless financing and cash flow solutions.
In less than 2 years, Finiata has raised more than €23 million from top European investors. This has been possible by focusing on long-term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback.
Setting business up for success is Finiata’s reason for existence. Our easy-to-use Finiata App enables businesses to receive working-capital, credited to their bank account within 15 minutes, resolving the struggle for liquidity without any credit history or complicated forms.
Finiata is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun. Our diverse team of 60 talents from 19 nations is located across three locations in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!
- Developing new features and designing their implementation
- Reviewing, analyzing and fixing bottlenecks and bugs
- Improving our processes through agile development practices
- Maintaining and improving our deployment infrastructure and pipeline
- Learning through pair programming, collaboration and code review
- strong Ruby on Rails expertise with 3+ years of experience
- Web application development and object-oriented programming
- Design and consumption of REST-based APIs
- Relational database knowledge (like PostgreSQL)
- Solid understanding of IT security concepts
- TDD and BDD experience
- Non-relational database knowledge (like MongoDB, Redis)
- Heroku and AWS deployment expertise
- Familiarity with microservice architecture
- Previous agile development experience
- Fintech background
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options, and health insurance
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Warsaw with great perks (e.g. good coffee, fresh fruit, Multisports membership)
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support