We are Monterail. A team of developers and designers
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people
and making it a natural process when new team members show up
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer
to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
You are - ideally:
- Extensively experienced with Ruby on Rails.
- Equipped with real-world git experience.
- Thoroughly testing your code.
- Ready to discuss and iterate over your ideas during code reviews.
- Aware of the technology stack of production application inside out.
- Able to deploy your app to production - at least to Heroku :)
- Communicating well in English (both written and spoken).
- Active in developer communities and willing to share your knowledge with others.
- Fluent with other technologies such as search engines,SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops.
- Open to go beyond Ruby on Rails (e.g. Python, Node.js, Elixir).
- Experience in leading project teams.
- Create and maintain scalable, tested backend services with web APIs
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products.
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes.
- Learn & grow with other team members during our knowledge sharing sessions and jointly define developers’ best practices.
- Be a mentor for other, less experienced developers.
- Have opportunity to become a Tech Lead.
- Be a vital part of our code review process.
- Have a dedicated time for self-development.
- 5 500 - 11 000 PLN net on B2B (Faktura)
- or 4 560 - 9 120 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.