We are Monterail. A team of developers and designers
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people
and making it a natural process when new team members show up
We are looking for a Junior Backend Developer
to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
You are - ideally:
- Skilled in Ruby/Rails
- Familiar with SQL
- Able to write at least basic tests
- Ready to accept constructive feedback from others and learn from that experience
- Able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- Curious of other technologies and concepts like Redis, Heroku, TDD and Typescript
- Have dealt with a version control system (we use git)
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Familiar with TypeScript
- Interested in developer communities and open source projects
- Create and maintain scalable, tested backend services with web APIs
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products.
- Have a mentor assigned, taking care of your development and helping you learn as much as possible.
- Get your code reviewed by experienced team members.
- Get answers for all your questions about web development.
- Have a dedicated time for self-development.
- 3 600 - 5 500 PLN net on B2B (Faktura)
- or 2 985 - 4 560 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
- Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.