Hi! We are Railwaymen - software house from Kraków. Our speciality is building functional, well-designed and fully-tested web/mobile applications. Since 2015 Railwaymen is recognized as Global Leaders and Top Ruby on Rails Developers by Clutch
Our tech portfolio is rich in projects from many industries, like: constructions, healthcare, education, fintech, IOT, video, real estate, media, entertainment. We have successfully run more than 100 web and mobile projects
. More about our case studies you can find here: https://railwaymen.org/portfolio
The Railwaymen was created in 2009, based mainly on Ruby on Rails technology. Over time, we have expanded our portfolio with the projects in mobile technology like iOS and Android.
The tools which we use: PivotalTracker, Jira, Meistertask
Methodology: Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
Communication tools: Slack, Hipchat
Here we are looking for a ROR Developer. Details about this position below.
- A desire for self-development
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of GIT (or other version control system)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read the documentation
- Ability to work in a team
- Being open to new technologies
We require candidates to send a sample of code/ an application of the technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in services integration with Facebook/Twitter/oAuth etc.
- Good knowledge of HAML
- Knowledge of SCRUM, XP, TDD/BDD
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Employment/B2B contract or any other arrangement, if you wish
- Flexible working hours, friendly and open work atmosphere
- Fresh fruits, delicious pizza every Wednesday at the office
- Unlimited delicious coffee
- Medical package
- Sport subscription
- Bonding events
- Board games
- Tech talks on Friday
- Keeping in touch with cutting-edge technologies
The Controller of your personal data is Railwaymen, with registered office at Na Zjeździe 11, 30-527 Kraków. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.