At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Software Engineer - Ruby. In this position you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of web applications in Ruby using Ruby related tools and frameworks.
- great command of Ruby and OOP techniques
- knowledge of Ruby related tools and frameworks
- at least 2 years of experience in developing web applications (Ruby on Rails)
- knowledge of the issues associated with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- practical experience with unit and integration testing
- experience with Git
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting projects
- good knowledge of English
- attention to details
- ability to effectively organize working time
NICE TO HAVE
- knowledge and practice experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), Haml/Sass
- experience with Ember.js or React.js
- knowledge of other object-oriented programming languages, eg. Python, Objective-C, Java, C#, C++
- knowledge and experience with DevOps stuff (Linux shell, process management, deployment, web servers, nginx), AWS services, Ansible
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and what tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in Cracow's city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).