At Infinite Loop we craft web & mobile applications that combine design, technology and strategy for clients around the globe. We are currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Junior Ruby Software Engineer. In this position you will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of web applications in Ruby using Ruby related tools and frameworks.
- at least 1 year of experience in developing web applications in Ruby (Ruby on Rails)
- knowledge of Ruby related tools and frameworks
- knowledge and experience with relational and non-relational databases
- experience with Git
- commitment and motivation to work on interesting projects
- good knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE
- experience with React.js
- practical experience with unit and integration testing
- knowledge of other object-oriented programming languages, eg. Python, Objective-C, Java, C#, C++
- work on interesting projects in a young and dynamic team
- influence on what we build and tools we use
- attractive salary, gym package, medical and life insurance
- comfortable, well-equipped workstation in the office in city center
- opportunities to develop and implement your own ideas
Want to work with us?
If you meet the above conditions send a CV, a list of your projects or link to your online portfolio (Github/Stackoverflow/Linkedin).