WE'RE LOOKING FOR A MID/SENIOR RUBY ON RAILS
Salary: 9,000 – 12,000 PLN net
Experience: min. 3 years
Contract type: B2B or employment contract
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Very good knowledge of Ruby on Rails – a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in programming in Ruby on Rails. Having more experience will work in your favour,
- knowledge of relational and non-relational databases – we are looking for people who can work with databases (i.e. PostgreSQL and RedisDB). Knowledge of MongoDB will be a plus,
- practical knowledge of ActiveRecord,
- ability to use RoR application testing tools – they will come in handy in your work and will help maintain the quality of the code,
- knowledge of design patterns – and best practices for maintaining adequate quality of the code,
- experience in integration with the front-end – knowledge of one of the following frameworks: React, Angular or Ember and experience working with .html.erb or .haml files will be a plus ;)
- knowledge of Scrum – as an organization we use this agile framework. It'd be nice if you at least knew the basics. If you don't, willingness to learn will do.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Create modern web applications,
- develop innovative digital projects (not only web and mobile based),
- create APIs,
- test software,
- maintain existing applications,
- making decisions about directions of project development,
- teach others and learn from others,
- participate in the whole design process: from the first concept through the process of manufacturing testing software, up to the final implementation,
- work in a young and creative team,
- develop your knowledge of various areas of new technologies.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A job in a positive atmosphere – We carefully select our new colleagues to feel comfortable at a place where we spend ⅓ of our lives,
- an annual package of preventive health tests,
- fruit in office, everyday!
- no boredom – we create digital products for clients from around the world every day. Sometimes it is an advanced e-commerce platform, a mobile app, a smart TV application, smart home furnishings, and sometimes a power plant control system,
- opportunities for continuous development – we try to always be up to date. Sometimes we organize training courses on our own and sometimes we simply participate in them. As a company we are focused on permanent self-improvement,
- a salary commensurate with your qualifications – above all we appreciate skills and commitment. You get additional points for technical education, excellent organization of work and communication skills,
- Apple hardware at work – a small thing, but it makes one happy,
- company events.
Remember to include a personal data processing clause. Talk to you soon!