is a Norwegian software house which since 2012 combines Scandinavian innovation with tech talents from Poland. The diverse skills of our team and a genuine passion for digital product design have enabled us to grow a creative and unique work environment. We build our projects thanks to years of experience and our own unique approach to software development. We invite to our team people who share common values with us.
When joining our crew in Warsaw, you will work on web platforms and mobile applications tailored to the needs of foreign clients (Scandinavia, United States, Japan, South Africa). We apply agile programming methodologies, and also give you many opportunities to deepen your technical and business knowledge, as well as to boost your interpersonal skills.
Currently we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- English B2
- Clean code
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to work directly with a client
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Scrum / Kanban
- Regular level salary: 6 000 - 10 000 PLN net (B2B)
- Senior level salary: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN net (B2B)
- All forms of employment possible
- Flexible working hours
- Flat structure and informal atmosphere
- Private healthcare
- Multisport co-financing
- Free English lessons
- Individual training budget
- Office in the center of Warsaw (Lumen Złote Tarasy)
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee and drinks
- Chill room and silent work areas
- Regular team building events
See you soon!
Chimera Prime team