We are HTD – a fast-growing Polish-American IT company on a mission to build healthcare software that will solve meaningful problems for patients, clinics, payers, and the industry as a whole. We help ideate, design, develop, grow and scale with digital health startups, clinics large and small, medical device consulting firms and entrepreneurs. Our team is comprised of about 30 and growing. We are located in Łódź and New York City.
When you join us, we provide you with means to grow, and we expect you to be continuously becoming better at:
- delivering readable, maintainable software covered with automated tests
- communicating effectively with other team members and clients
- English speaking and writing
- sharing your knowledge including contributing to open source, writing blog posts, taking an active part in workshops and hackathons we organize
- Mentoring junior team members
We expect you to have at least 5 years of commercial experience delivering software on Ruby stack.
What we offer
- Clear, fast-paced growth and career path. We will work with you so that you can figure out and achieve your long-term career goals.
- Full-time work on projects that solve meaningful problems in healthcare
- English classes with a native speaker
- Professional development processes that include automated tests, mandatory code reviews, continuous delivery
- Conference and education budget, high-end Macbook, Multisport Plus
- A+ office that includes coworking space, open kitchen, standing desks, teleconference equipment, etc.
- Company meetups and retreats (see our recent one in Rome and Tuscany, Italy)
- Competitive salary: 11000-16000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 8800-12800 PLN brutto (Umowa o Pracę)
- Salary raises that reflect the pace you grow